[bolger] Re: Pirogue photos

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 1999
      Why not post them to the Vault for all of us to enjoy?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 1999
        david <galvin-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=1034
        > To whoever wrote me (over a month ago!) about senting him photographs
        of
        > my pirogue (the 16 footer from CSD), I lost your address, but I
        finally
        > got the pictures. I will not go into the details of broken cameras,
        out
        > of date film stock, forgotten lens caps, wintry weather, bad lighting,
        > and basic incompetence that led to the long delay in acquiring these
        > snaps. Just let me know your Email address, and I'll scan and sent
        them.
        > It is ironic that it took me longer to get eight decent pictures of
        this
        > boat than it took me to build it....
        > david

        Hi David,
        I'm the one who was pestering you for photos. If I could get the
        e-mail to work tonight I'd have written directly. My address is
        bgbeck55@...
        I'll look forward to either hearing from you or seeing your pic's
        in the vault.
        Bruce
      • david
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 1999
            If you don't get them in the vault, I'd like to receive email copies too.

            dlewis@...

            david wrote:

            > John,
            > Okalydokaly, I will do that. But considering my history with photography, don't be surprised if the damned things don't go through. I'll get my teenaged daughter (Sera, the computer czarina) on the job right now (I'd do it myself, but I don't know which hole in this computer I'm supposed to hammer the pictures into),
            > daavid
            >
            > John Bell wrote:
            >
            > > Why not post them to the Vault for all of us to enjoy?

          • Phillip Tucker
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2001
              Hey Group, Tried to post some pics of my Pirogue. Will someone let me know
              if it works? Thanks, Phil
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2001
                Phil-

                Good looking boat! But you forgot all the fun pieces like the sailing rig
                and the rowlock outriggers. ;o)

                http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=3745199874380808

                --
                John <jkohnen@...>
                http://www.boat-links.com/
                Message 7 of 7 , May 10, 2001
                  John, I didnt forget! I just couldnt wait to get the thing wet! The "fun"
                  pieces are coming along. :) Phil