[bolger] Re: Oldshoe builders

  • saaltone@csc.fi
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 1999
      tjfatche- wrote

      >Not building but sailing + photos on
      >thtp://www.ace.net.au/schooner/oldshoe.htm
      >and use Craig O'Donnells Bolger honour roll for those who have built at
      >http://wwww.friend.ly.net/~dadadata

      Yes, there is a picture of Heinrich Rose's Oldshoe - do you mean
      you are Heinrich Rose?

      I did send an email to John Harris from the Bolger honor roll.
      That was a week or more ago; haven't had a reply.

      Thank you,
      Sakari Aaltonen
    • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2000
        BO>>Not building but sailing + photos on
        BO>>thtp://www.ace.net.au/schooner/oldshoe.htm

        BO>Yes, there is a picture of Heinrich Rose's Oldshoe - do you mean
        BO>you are Heinrich Rose?

        Sometimes I wish I was, but no...

        Tim & Flying Tadpole