RE: [bolger] bolger proa

  • Orr, Jamie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
      Yes, life is tough in these Canadian winters. It snowed twice this year,
      once it didn't melt until the next day! In half an hour it'll be time to
      jump on my bicycle and head home -- hope I remembered my sunscreen.

      Jamie Orr, dodging robins by the sparkling waters of the Strait of Juan de
      Fuca

      Hang in there.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
        Thanks Jamie for the reminder that not ALL of Canada is up to here
        with snow(lucky West Coaster!).To date we have had 73.5 inches of snow
        fall.A bit less then the seasonal average of 80 inches so I suppose I
        will try to be more grateful.....;-)
        Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan,hanging in there................

        --- In bolger@y..., "Orr, Jamie" <jorr@b...> wrote:
        > Yes, life is tough in these Canadian winters. It snowed twice this
        year,
        > once it didn't melt until the next day! In half an hour it'll be
        time to
        > jump on my bicycle and head home -- hope I remembered my sunscreen.
        >
        > Jamie Orr, dodging robins by the sparkling waters of the Strait of
        Juan de
        > Fuca
        >
        > Hang in there.

      • Hal Lynch
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001

          >Jamie Orr, dodging robins by the sparkling waters of the Strait of Juan de
          >Fuca

          May you not dodge fast enough.

          Hal, in frigid snow covered Northern Utah.
        • freedem@excite.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2001
            Hal
            Fridged Northern Utah? its wendsday and yesterday was 60 and
            today should hit 60 don't it just make you want to build a quick
            boat and go messing about tomarrow?
            Jeffery
            in clearfield

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2001
              >Hal
              >Fridged Northern Utah? its wendsday and yesterday was 60 and
              >today should hit 60 don't it just make you want to build a quick
              >boat and go messing about tomarrow?
              >Jeffery
              >in clearfield

              When I wrote that it was almost 32. Today (Wed) is in the high 40s.
              Nights are in the high teens. Logan is a world away from Clearfield
              weather-wise.
              Obligatory Bolger tie in:
              It is warm enough now that I can go back to work on my Teal.

              Hal, In Logan Utah where the snow in my yard is finally beginning to melt.