epoxy prices.....

  • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      David Jost,
      Have you given any thought to buying your epoxy from the Canadian
      side of NOAH's operation?Unless the shipping charges are outrageous or
      the border cops have resin sniffing pooches,you may be able to get an
      even better deal since the US buck buys more up here.Just a thought.
      Guess you better batten down the hatches if that mother nor'easter
      lives up to its' early rap!
      Hope all is progressing well with your MICRO and that she will be
      able to luxuriate in the clean waters of Lake Champlain this summer
      :-)
      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan,just about to give up on robins and will wait for the
      sound of the hovercraft blasting ice off the river once we get back up
      to seasonal norms,on the shores of the St.Lawrence........
    • James Fuller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Of course I live a loooong way from canada but the
        shipping on 5 lbs of resin filler cost more than the filler
        did.

        James Fuller
        ( In freeze your b**t off New Mexico weather)

             Have you given any thought to buying your epoxy from the Canadian
        side of NOAH's operation?Unless the shipping charges are outrageous or
        the border cops have resin sniffing pooches,you may be able to get an
        even better deal since the US buck buys more up here.Just a thought.
        Guess you better batten down the hatches if that mother nor'easter
        lives up to its' early rap!
             Hope all is progressing well with your MICRO and that she will be
        able to luxuriate in the clean waters of Lake Champlain this summer
        :-)
                                                      Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan,just about to give up on robins and will wait for the
        sound of the hovercraft blasting ice off the river once we get back up
        to seasonal norms,on the shores of the St.Lawrence........

        Bolger rules!!!
        - no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
        - no flogging dead horses
        - add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
        - stay on topic and punctuate
        - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts