Re: [bolger] Amas on a Windsprint

  • hwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2001
      In a message dated 3/2/2001 9:01:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      teakdeck@... writes:

      << now I plan to use 2 x 4's bolted
      through at the gunwales and to the amas. >>

      This is what was used at cedar key. You perhaps should take a look at CLC/s
      tri converson for kayaks - curved and laminated akas might be much stronger.
      Steve
    • Don and Dianne
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2001
        I have a picture of it at www.ECoastLife.com/cedarkey2003.htm The owner's
        name is there, but no address or home port.

        Don Hodges
        www.ECoastLife.com
        Your Emerald Coast Cyber-Vacation
        Small-Boat Building, Fishing, Cruising