Re: [bolger] WW Potter 15
- Well I jumped off and bought a SJ 21 yesterday.It is in the central Texas area and I won't be able to pickher up for a couple of weeks. " Now I are a sailor!! "If anyone is interested I'll post a pic when I get her.James Fuller----- Original Message -----From: StepHydro@...Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 10:36 AMSubject: Re: [bolger] WW Potter 15In a message dated 02/23/2001 1:<BR29:<BR04 PM
Eastern Standard , james@... writes:
> the ease of towing, ease of putting her in and getting her out of the
> water, and one handed sailing.
I am in no way trying to talk you into a SJ21; however, on those three
points, the SJ is about as handy as the WWP. I think the SJ fails in the
looks department, but as a *sailboat* it is really a better design, and it
gets better the larger (both number and size) your family or sailing crew is.
I've sailed on both (more on the SJ) and I must say that the WWP was
disapointing (actually, boring :-) in light air. If you have a lot of that
where you sail....well....
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
- no flogging dead horses
- add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
- stay on topic and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- I was unaware how lapstrake could grow hair back --
what boat plan was that again?
The Wise Peter wrote:
> ... As the wind rustles the overhead leaves and__________________________________________________
> tosses your hair about in refreshing little puffs...
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.