Re: [bolger] WW Potter 15

  • James Fuller
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
      Well I jumped off and bought a SJ 21 yesterday.
      It is in the central Texas area and I won't be able to pick
      her up for a couple of weeks. " Now I are a sailor!! "
      If anyone is interested I'll post a pic when I get her.

      James Fuller

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 3, 2001
        I was unaware how lapstrake could grow hair back --
        what boat plan was that again?

        Phil Lea,
        Russellville, Arkansas

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/