Re: [bolger] Earthquake

  • teakdeck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Bolgeristas,

      Survived just fine but man it was seriously shaking here in Olympia, Wa. I
      was in a meeting with a large group of people. The shaking started and just
      didn't stop. We all got under the tables, but realized right away that we
      weren't much protected as the building with three floors above us rattled and
      bounced. I was glad to get out!

      Thanks for asking!

      By the way, I'm in the middle of adding amas to my Windsprint, turning her
      into a trimaran, I hope. Also going to try an experimental rig. More if
      anyone is interested.

      Mike Masten

      In a message dated 2/28/01 7:10:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, KF4call@...
      writes:

      << How are our members in the Washington-Oregon area? Did everyone avoid
      the
      damage of the quake?
      -Warren >>