Earthquake

  • KF4call@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      How are our members in the Washington-Oregon area? Did everyone avoid the
      damage of the quake?
      -Warren
    • teakdeck@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Bolgeristas,

        Survived just fine but man it was seriously shaking here in Olympia, Wa. I
        was in a meeting with a large group of people. The shaking started and just
        didn't stop. We all got under the tables, but realized right away that we
        weren't much protected as the building with three floors above us rattled and
        bounced. I was glad to get out!

        Thanks for asking!

        By the way, I'm in the middle of adding amas to my Windsprint, turning her
        into a trimaran, I hope. Also going to try an experimental rig. More if
        anyone is interested.

        Mike Masten