Re: [bolger] Ethical delima

  • R Coy
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2001
      THank God I have finished my tasks (unrelated to
      boatbuilding) and I can look at my email again.
      Sir; It has been quoted as saying hte only dumb
      question is one that is not asked. I would add that
      also includes one not understood.
      Question?
      If K-mart and Wal-Mart both sell hte sae item made by
      the same manufacturer at the same price, Fron which
      should you purchase?
      The plans are sold at both sites. It seems to me htat
      the only ethecial dilema is obtaining the plans
      improperly, not from whomever.
      Looking forward to hearing about your project.
      -

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/