Re: Potter / my thumb hurts!

  • porcupine@dmcom.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
      Merci, Peter,

      Thanks for reminding us why we're on this list. Gawd, I was actually
      thinking about buying some shapely piece of congealed snot instead of
      building a Micro! Okay, it just lasted a minute, but....

      Btw, I did find a robin today, and I'm just 250 km. south of you, in
      the so-called "land-o-plenty". Unfortunately, the bird was frozen to

      porky galvin

      Wondering when all this snow will finally melt, high above the banks
      of the West Branch of the Delaware....