Yahoo Bolger Group Access

  • John Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 11:05 AM
      Moderator (is that you, Greg?)
      Do you know what's going on with access to the Bolger Group at Yahoo? I normally receive the day's messages as a Digest overnight but this morning I wanted to view Messages at the Site (to see if there's any word on Bruce Beckwith). I couldn't get the Bolger site to download. Only, eventually, a 'Time Out' message. Twice. I tried to go in by the back door(s), accessing the Smallboats and Boatdesign Groups' sites. Both of these downloaded in a few moments. But when I clicked on 'My Groups' and then 'Bolger'... rien, nothing, just spinning wheels and then a 'Page Cannot be Displayed' message. If you receive messages by e-mail as they happen you may not know about this problem. Is there anything that can be done to give Yahoo a good kick start in the seat of the pants? Moving around in the site has been slow ever since to announced 'merger' of eGroups into Yahoo -- but this is beyond slow!
      Yours in Bolger,
      John