RE: [bolger] Re: Amateur Boat builders
- Yep, those would be correct calculations. It was floating box with a slightly raised roof. I think I'll wait for Mr. Bolger to do a set of plans and Dynamite to do a prototype in plywood before attempting a build.Jim-----Original Message-----A cubit would work out at approx 1ft 5in 4eighth,giving the ark dimensions as
From: canoekabin@... [mailto:canoekabin@...]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Amateur Boat builders
and interestingly a displacement of about the same as------Titanic.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
- no flogging dead horses
- add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
- stay on topic and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.