Re: [bolger] Re:boat-links.com/

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
      Vince-

      I think the outfit that hosts my pages has pretty good servers, but I also
      try to keep my file sizes small and avoid Java, frames and other such
      frippery. I wish more people paid attention to making their pages load
      quickly! Some of the "big name" sites are the worst, I'm afraid. :o(

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/