[bolger] Re: Oldshoe builders(warrens email address)

  • HenryClann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      In a message dated 11/30/99 5:04:08 PM Central Standard Time, saaltone@...
      writes:

      << kf4cal-@... >>

      << KF4call@... >>

      Try that one...Larry (soon to be the proud owner of John's Windsprint) (this
      weekend)
    • saaltone@csc.fi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        henryclan- wrote

        ><< kf4cal-@... >>
        >
        ><< kf4cal-@... >>
        >
        >Try that one...Larry (soon to be the proud owner of John's Windsprint)
        (this
        >weekend)

        Thank you, but all email addresses I see here seem to have been
        truncated - yours, mine, and kf4cal's. In any case, I got an
        email from Warren - now how did *he* find out *my* address?

        Sakari Aaltonen