Not English Majors, Bill

  • claude_the_sailor@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      Bill,
      Sometimes we have to remember that we are not English majors, but
      amature boat builders. We can read plans, but not compose poetry. We
      can screw and glue, but not type very well.

      This is a very special group we have. All trying to help one-another
      and to glean what information we can for ourselves. Many times a
      poster will try it inject a little humour into their posts. Sometimes
      it works, sometimes not. We just have to look for the real meaning
      before prematurely getting bent out of shape. Many of us send

      Keep up the good work and good sailing.
      Claude