[bolger] Windsprint Update

  • Robert N. Lundy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      For anyone following my progress, I've post the latest three pics showing
      the boat cart, and hull glassing.

      http://members.xoom.com/flboatyard

      Netscape Users: Give it a try, but I've maybe found a bug in Word 2000 and
      '97 that causes Netscape to have a problems with Web pages built with Word.
      Working on a fix. IE 4 and 5 should work fine.

      Robert & Amy Lundy
      rnlundy@... <mailto:rnlundy@...>
      rlundy@... <mailto:rlundy@...>
      727-526-9329
      727-528-8104 FAX
    • HenryClann@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
        In a message dated 11/30/99 5:29:22 PM Central Standard Time,
        rlundy@... writes:

        << IE 4 and 5 should work fine. >>
        sorry no photos i use AOL 5.0 with i/e 5-128 bit
        Larry
      • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2000
          BO>Netscape Users: Give it a try, but I've maybe found a bug in Word 2000 and
          BO>'97 that causes Netscape to have a problems with Web pages built with Word.
          BO>Working on a fix. IE 4 and 5 should work fine.

          BO>Robert & Amy Lundy

          The bug in Word2000 and Word97 is Word2000 and Word97 aka Microsoft.
          Their internet assistant sucks. I still use it, being a masochist, BUT
          convert to HTML for cleaning up messes and SAVE while still viewing in
          HTML

          Tim & FLying Tadpole