RE:Micros in NZ

  • Paul van der Merwe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hi Russell,
      there is one called Oink. Look in the files section for the photos of it. It
      belongs to Don Baldwinson (??think I remember his surname). You should get
      his email address in the files section with the photos. He lives in Auckland
      and the boat is in Auckland on a mooring.
      regards
      Paul - Hartley TS16 "Just Fun"
      Dunedin,NZ - where it is a lovely day for sailing and we are in the office
      :-(