P.S.

  • Samson Family
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2001
      I mentioned in my last email how I missed the arch-curmudgeon Chuck Merrell, who's presence on the list was always entertaining and educational (and of course, at times, stinging).

      I SHOULD have mentioned that I equally regret the absence of PCB&F from the list - who seem to have ceased to participate following a flame war with the aforementioned C.T. Merrell.

      I appreciate, of course, that the abovementioned are all busy folks, but they did add substance to the list, and I, for one, miss them all dreadfully.

      That's all . . .

      Bill
      Chebacco News can be seen at:-
      http://members.nbci.com/billsamson/
    • Clyde S. Wisner
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2001
        Bill, this is off thread but I want to thank you for past mention of Watercraft Mag. I got some back issues(Bolger) and subscribed.  I have really enjoyed it. Clyde

        Samson Family wrote:

         I mentioned in my last email how I missed the arch-curmudgeon Chuck Merrell, who's presence on the list was always entertaining and educational (and of course, at times, stinging). I SHOULD have mentioned that I equally regret the absence of PCB&F from the list - who seem to have ceased to participate following a flame war with the aforementioned C.T. Merrell. I appreciate, of course, that the abovementioned are all busy folks, but they did add substance to the list, and I, for one, miss them all dreadfully. That's all . . . BillChebacco News can be seen at:-
        http://members.nbci.com/billsamson/

        Bolger rules!!!
        - no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
        - no flogging dead horses
        - add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
        - stay on topic and punctuate
        - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts

      • bgbeck55@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2001
          It could be PB&F decided that design discussions shouldn't be
          limited to one or two of their efforts. There are times when this
          forum seems to be the "Bolger Micro e-group". Oh from time to time,
          another design will pop up, but after some lip service,but if you
          want to join the "in" crowd, just announce you're builging a "Micro".
          It's a fine design/boat, but it's not the only design/boat the PCB
          has ever done. Why join in when all that is being discussed is what
          plywood to use, what epoxy to use or how to build the masts. These
          aren't subjects that would really interest Bolger.
          Bruce

          --- In bolger@y..., "Samson Family" <Bill.Samson@t...> wrote:
          > I SHOULD have mentioned that I equally regret the absence of PCB&F
          from the list - who seem to have ceased to participate following a
          flame war with the aforementioned C.T. Merrell.

          > I appreciate, of course, that the abovementioned are all busy
          folks, but they did add substance to the list, and I, for one, miss
          them all dreadfully.

          > That's all . . .
          >
          > Bill
          > Chebacco News can be seen at:-
          > http://members.nbci.com/billsamson/
        • ameliaw
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
            If you want to see photos from our trip, they're here:

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/22110153@N03/

            Mostly family photos, but at least a few yatchy shots that will be of
            general interest!