79[bolger] Re: Idaho?

  • bradford@dynasty.net
    Aug 3, 1999
      Thanks, Don, you ended my search! I also discvered that the beam of
      Idaho is only 63". Limits your interior options, not to mention the
      aesthetics.

      I notice Tennessee carries 72" of beam. What kind power/speed
      properties are expected as she's drawn? What's your goal in the bottom
      mod?

      Joe Bradford
      Henderson, KY

      <007e01bedd25$3b504f80$cbb14d0-@default> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=70
      > I'm not sure whats going on with the "Common Sense" outfit, but last
      time I
      > looked, there was some Idaho material at www.common-sense-boats.com .
      > www.common-sense-designs.com is closed.
      >
      > Don Hodges
      > Lynn Haven, FL
      >
      > (BTW, Gregg, I'm taking another look at Tennesee as a project - do
      you know
      > if the side planks are 3/8? I'm looking into MDO and it doesn't come
      any
      > thinner than 3/8 inch. Also, any thoughts on taking out the rocker
      aft and
      > going to about 25 hp for Tennessee for maybe 15-18 mph?)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic