7578Re: Starting a boat?

  • Rich Deming
    Oct 3, 2000
      I'm still building the Nymph. I did make progress on her this past
      weekend by sheathing the outside with glass/epoxy. One step closer!
      I'm determined to learn to sail the Nymph before Christmas!
      Being me, I have a 14' flat bottom skiff and a solo canoe in the
      works also. They should keep me busy all winter.
      I'm determined to learn to sail that Nymph before Christmas! Did I
      say that already?

      Keep smiling,
      Rich

      --- In bolger@egroups.com, freedem@e... wrote:
      > Good Golly how did october get here? are there any other still
      > planning to start a boat for use this year and how many are going
      > build one over the winter for a spring launch?
      > happy October
      > jeffe
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic