7577Re: [bolger] Re: Need help finding a Bolger design

  • Harry W. James
    Oct 2, 2000
      The Tahiti is very much a power boat. It is designed for long distance cruising
      for two and it is featured in MAIB 17-12,13,14 in detail. Coincidentally I had
      the articles out this morning to look up the engine. I personally believe that I
      could get it in the water, ready to cruise for less than $50,000. Lots of neat
      Bolger ideas.

      I feel sorry for those out of the range of normal postal delivery that can not
      partake of MAIB. Bolger's column is always interesting, but sometime he
      unlimbers one like the Tahiti, that leaves you staring out the window, oblivious
      to family and any other input but your wildly heated imagination.

      After further thought I guess almost all of his articles will fire up the dreams
      of somebody. We all respond to different drums and Bolger has more beats than a
      drum machine.

      HJ

      > Thanks Frank. I'll have a look. Is Tahiti a power boat? I'm talking trawler
      > here...
      >
      > Glen
      >
      > -

      _ _ _ _ _