7078Barnacle bottom cleaning

  • Jim Goeckermann
    Sep 2, 2000
      Boy, that subject sounds like a serious medical condition, eh?
      Actually, I have a new-to-me West Wight Potter. (I know, fellas, flame away if
      you must, but this is actually a wooden boat - turned f.g. design from England -
      a sort of Micro in every sense. And absolutely cute...)
      It sat in the salt for two plus years, then sat on the trailer for a year. I
      think I left a string of clamshells up I-5 when I dragged it home last weekend.
      Who has some cleaning experience here? Should I soak it first? Any of the
      commercial cleaners worth using, or just elbow grease?
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Jim
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic