70431RE: [bolger] Buy a micro

  • mason smith
    Jul 23, 2014

    My Micro, Pelican, is a well-built one, with excellent spars, sails, trailer, and motor, and is always sort-of for sale, or: I would very much enjoy building you one. –Adirondack Goodboat.

    From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:43 AM
    To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [bolger] Buy a micro

    Micros come up for sale and my first thought is if the builder did it right.Perhaps having a micro built by the right boat builder is worth the money.I hope to own a micro if I can resolve the build quality issue.I am not sure I could spot a "good build". Any suggestions for someone more interested in sailing a Micro than building one.Thanks.

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic