      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:27 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [bolger] Dovekie

      John and Mason,

      Thank you for the replies.

      To Mason, I find Micro and Martha Jane to be more aesthetically pleasing than Dovekie, and given John's description about her qualities, I am inclined to pass on the opportunity to own one. This is not primarily because of her looks, however, but because I am not young and limber! I need a boat that is more user friendly to aging bones.

      Dennis

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic