70294RE: [bolger] Re: Bolger Long Light Dory: auxiliary sail?

  • Andrew Porter
    Jun 3, 2014
      I've noticed similar behavior with Hotmail also. Links won't work and photos won't show until I go to  reply or forward.

      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 06:26:25 -0700
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Bolger Long Light Dory: auxiliary sail?

      This is even more strange. When I went to reply it now showed the link as a blue hyperlink that I could click on without copying and pasting, but only on the reply page, not in my email. Yahoo has been messed up. Anyway, clicked on that and it brought me to your site.
      That is an interesting sail with full length battens running more or less parallel to the mast. No shrouds or stays or boom would make it quick to set up. If I ever get down with my house work this summer, between the rain, I will have to look into this further.
      Always nice to take a look at something different:)
      Bob
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic