70293Re: Bolger Long Light Dory: auxiliary sail?

  • otter55806
    Jun 3, 2014
      This is even more strange. When I went to reply it now showed the link as a blue hyperlink that I could click on without copying and pasting, but only on the reply page, not in my email. Yahoo has been messed up. Anyway, clicked on that and it brought me to your site.
      That is an interesting sail with full length battens running more or less parallel to the mast. No shrouds or stays or boom would make it quick to set up. If I ever get down with my house work this summer, between the rain, I will have to look into this further.
      Always nice to take a look at something different:)
      Bob
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic