69948RE: [bolger] Looking for a Jesse Cooper and or micro for sale

  • John Trussell
    Nov 12 5:36 AM

      There is an AS 29 on Sailing Texas. Adirondack Goodboat had a Micro for sale. Good luck.

      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto: bolger@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of gmkdart@...
      Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:13 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Looking for a Jesse Cooper and or micro for sale

      I am looking for a Jesse Cooper for sale. Might also be interested in a micro. I live in the northeast but would consider traveling for the right boat. If I find a JC, I am interested in using it as a basic, dare I say spartan parttime liveaboard. Cruising grounds include lake champlain, Penobscott bay and the Cape . Eventually I would like to trailer the boat for a trip up the inside passage. Any leads would be appreciated. I do kind of have my eye on Walkure as well, but I think she might be a little bigger than I need, and a little rich for my wallet.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic