69947Looking for a Jesse Cooper and or micro for sale

  • gmkdart
    Nov 11, 2013
      Hello,
      I am looking for a Jesse Cooper for sale. Might also be interested in a micro. I live in the northeast but would consider traveling for the right boat. If I find a JC, I am interested in using it as a basic, dare I say spartan parttime liveaboard. Cruising grounds include lake champlain, Penobscott bay and the Cape. Eventually I would like to trailer the boat for a trip up the inside passage. Any leads would be appreciated. I do kind of have my eye on Walkure as well, but I think she might be a little bigger than I need, and a little rich for my wallet.
      Thanks,
      Michael
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic