69875RE: MASCF

  • alias1719
    Oct 7, 2013

       The sharpie schooner you likely are talking about (there were several) was a Bolger "His and Hers Schooner" - newly completed and the only one I've seen. Nicely done. There was also an "Elegant Punt," though they were using a different sail rig.

      Fun event, lots of amazing small boats - more than the show at Mystic - and lots of nice folks.

      Dave Gentry

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Far as I could determine there were no Bolger plywood designs at the weekend's mid-Atlantic Small Craft Fest. S

      Bill Parkes brought his Dovekie, however, always nice to see one. There was a "sharpie schooner" which certainly showed PCB influence though I couldn't identify the plan specifically..

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic