69871Re: 103 sailing rigs

  • Stephen Kandul
    Oct 4, 2013

      Hot dang!  I have my copy that I got years ago for something like $10 or so and it’s in pristine condition.  Read it once and put it on the shelf.  No room for it in the gun safe though…

      Schooner rigs look nice but you should look at Susanne’s write up for the two masted design #667 in MAIB recently.   Big, simple sail rig with simple rigging and hard ware, easy to reef.  Not a lot of bloomers and light air sails to be tweeking all the time.  Seems like a good idea to me.  KISS.

      Regards, SSK

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic