69867RE: Re: [bolger] Micro Trawler and Micro Navigator

  • bill_a_derby
    Oct 3 10:21 PM

      Could I get a price for the updated sheets for the micro? When I bought the plans from you guys, I was living in Weatherford, TX at the time.

      Thank you

      Liam Derby

      7119 Galapago St

      Denver, CO 80221

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      yes, about 10-15 years ago. I have only ever bought Phil's plans from PB&F and Dynamite Payson.

      On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      Did you buy them from us ?

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 11:09 AM
      Subject: RE: RE: Re: [bolger] Micro Trawler and Micro Navigator

      Thank you Susanne, follow up question.

      I have the Micro plans, 6 pages. What would the cost be for the 5 pages that I don't have?

      Liam Derby

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      How much to get the upgrade sheet for those anti splash panels on the Micro Trawler?

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks for the inquiry:
      - #422 MICRO includes all upgrades incl. Navigator on 11 sheets for $250 to build one boat.
      - #584 MICRO TRAWLER on 5 sheets for $150 to build one boat.
      Either one sent rolled in a tube via priority-mail.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:31 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Micro Trawler and Micro Navigator

      PB&F - what is the current price for plans for the Micro Trawler and the Micro Navigator?

      Thank you

      Liam Derby

      Liam Derby  ><>
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic