69858RE: Re: [bolger] RE: RE: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • futabachan
    Sep 27, 2013

      The original "Instant Boats" with the Teal is gone, too. "Build the New Instant Boats" and "Boatbuilding With Dynamite Payson" are still there.

      ---In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On 9/26/2013 9:43 AM, futabachan@... wrote:

      That's really weird -- it's not there now. I have it in my Kindle account, and it used to be available by Kindle, but it's not there now.

      It got removed about a year or so back.

      I have it on my kindle also.

      Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
      E-Mail: mysloop@...

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic