      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:27 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [bolger] Wyoming Plans

      Susanne, I had sent a check on 8/28 for Wyoming plans and am wondering if it got to you okay ? I used what I thought was your current address.

      Sincerely, Richard Laux

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello,
        thanks for your interest.
      Plans are still at $300.- to build one boat, sent priority-mail rolled in a
      tube.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F