69826RE: Re: Undo Neo

  • otter55806
    Sep 13, 2013

      You should maybe be looking at your computer being infected. I am not having any of the problems you mention.  My email is working normally.  I don't like the changes to the groups, especially the way it takes clicking to two pages tor reply to post, but it does work. I run No Script also and that is working normally.  In short, while some of the changes are a nuisance everything does work. If it all works on my computer and it is not working on yours you should be looking at your computer and not Yahoo.

      Bob

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <bolger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yahoo is badly screwed up right now. The on line mail doesn’t work right but pulling it down with Outlook works. I lost a $2,500 sale this week because Yahoo mail was blocked for nearly a day by Spamcop and I didn’t get a bounce soon enough to contact the customer again. News is unusable. It runs the CPU into turbo mode and stays there for several minutes with everything else frozen. I’ve had my personal and company email and web sites and e-commerce there for 15 years, but won’t by the end of the month. I’m not sure if they started using the Google V8 stuff and are forcing the issue by breaking anything that can’t handle V8. Personally I don’t allow any scripting in the browsers on the company machines. You get a few pages that don’t work. You can’t get 90% of the malware if you don’t allow scripting and don’t run as full admin.

      MylesJ

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic