      From: "Chief Redelk" <chiefredelk@gmail.com>
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:55:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: #501 35' sailing scow houseboat

      Well.. I love my gal. I would not be single for anything BUT... Have
      you noticed. Men are the ones picking flowers. writing songs and
      poetry. Women are by nature more in love with their kids and grand
      kids.Men are mostly an after thought.... Many men tell me their wives
      ignore them way to often...My lady works out of town and phone's me
      less than half as much as I phone her. I feel that when I am out of
      sight I am out of her mind but she swears she loves me... I believe
      women are just that way by nature.... If you take a poll most men
      still rate marriage one point higher on the happy side than most
      women.
      With women being LESS happy in the marriage I suppose they are prone
      to be less demonstrative of their feelings..Most men are idiots when
      it comes to good women and abuse them as well. By ignoring women men
      are abusing them but have no idea...I feel that a lot of women are
      like they are because some man made her that way..not all but some...
      Men complain about wives so much it's became a joke among them.. Women
      may be unhappy but IF Daddy is making good money she is more apt to
      stay in a unhappy marriage. Men also think about the expense so they
      believe it's cheaper to keep her and the cycle of sadness
      continues.... One successful woman told me she left a good man not
      because he was not a good man but that she made more money and felt it
      was her taking care of HIM. She felt it should be the other way
      around.. I know one couple who both the wife and husband hold good
      jobs..The man has to pay for everything in the family because his wife
      said HER money is HER money because the man' s job it so support the
      family.. The problem as I see it is some women want it both ways. Many
      years ago when most women were not employed the man DID pay
      everything. BUT now that women work I believe BOTH should share the
      expenses..BUT maybe I am unfair.. In my mind what we get out of a
      relationship SHOULD provide for emotional need and IF a woman is
      taking care of my needs she is worth what it cost me to make her
      happy.... I have noticed that men seem to have a much greater
      emotional need greater than most women do..Women holding good jobs
      with few emotional needs can seem cold and uncaring to a man who
      simply loves to be in love and wishes she were more romantic... Good
      day, Chief.

      On 8/19/13, philbolger@... <philbolger@...> wrote:
      > ...point well take.  Just could not help ‘tweak’ you on that remark...
      > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: