      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Chief Redelk
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:55 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: #501 35' sailing scow houseboat

      Well.. I love my gal. I would not be single for anything BUT... Have you
      noticed. Men are the ones picking flowers. writing songs and poetry. Women
      are by nature more in love with their kids and grand kids.Men are mostly an
      after thought.... Many men tell me their wives ignore them way to often...My
      lady works out of town and phone's me less than half as much as I phone her.
      I feel that when I am out of sight I am out of her mind but she swears she
      loves me... I believe women are just that way by nature.... If you take a
      poll most men still rate marriage one point higher on the happy side than
      most women.
      With women being LESS happy in the marriage I suppose they are prone to be
      less demonstrative of their feelings..Most men are idiots when it comes to
      good women and abuse them as well. By ignoring women men are abusing them
      but have no idea...I feel that a lot of women are like they are because some
      man made her that way..not all but some...
      Men complain about wives so much it's became a joke among them.. Women may
      be unhappy but IF Daddy is making good money she is more apt to stay in a
      unhappy marriage. Men also think about the expense so they believe it's
      cheaper to keep her and the cycle of sadness continues.... One successful
      woman told me she left a good man not because he was not a good man but that
      she made more money and felt it was her taking care of HIM. She felt it
      should be the other way around.. I know one couple who both the wife and
      husband hold good jobs..The man has to pay for everything in the family
      because his wife said HER money is HER money because the man' s job it so
      support the family.. The problem as I see it is some women want it both
      ways. Many years ago when most women were not employed the man DID pay
      everything. BUT now that women work I believe BOTH should share the
      expenses..BUT maybe I am unfair.. In my mind what we get out of a
      relationship SHOULD provide for emotional need and IF a woman is taking care
      of my needs she is worth what it cost me to make her happy.... I have
      noticed that men seem to have a much greater emotional need greater than
      most women do..Women holding good jobs with few emotional needs can seem
      cold and uncaring to a man who simply loves to be in love and wishes she
      were more romantic... Good day, Chief.

      On 8/19/13, philbolger@... <philbolger@...> wrote:
      > ...point well take. Just could not help 'tweak' you on that remark...
      > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      (978) 282-1349
      - Open discussion: bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo!
      Groups Links