69736Re: 10ft Nano

  • g4mjw
    Jul 25 9:10 AM
      . . . . It's probably the one in the pictures on page 43 MAIB "Bolger on Design" NanoCruiser Water Beetle 10. " I recall reading a large portion of the box keel had to be flooded to get it down on its lines" That's good. With the 10ft version requiring even more ballast in the form of supplies, the heaviest being bottles of drinking water store deep down in the box keel. Now where do I stand? LOL

      Steve Carey
      AiT

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "daschultz8275@..." <daschultz8275@...> wrote:

      > An open version of the hull was built and tested by Bolger, though it may have been an 8 foot boat. I'm sure Bruce will remember.
      >
      > I recall reading a large portion of the box keel had to be flooded to get it down on its lines.
      >
      > Bolger was pleased with the result.
      >
      > Don
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, BruceHallman <hallman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > With the box keel, I think the LWL equals the overall length of the hull...

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic