69734Re: [bolger] Re: 10ft Nano

  • BruceHallman
    Jul 24, 2013
      With the box keel, I think the LWL equals the overall length of the hull which is 10 feet.  That box keel should maximize the displacement hull speed, which will be pretty slow in any case...it is a very short boat.  Ideal for having lots of fun if making distance is not the objective.

      On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM, <stevecarey1948@...> wrote:

      Hi Bruce, Thanks for the info. Yeh got that and printed it out a few days ago but somehow missed the sail area. No mention of LWL but I can scale it from a drawing.

      Just thought there might be the complete spec somewhere.

      Thanks again

      Steve
      AiT

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, stevecarey1948@... wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Does anyone know where I can find the full spec for the Nano? In particular the sail area.
      >
      > Steve Carey
      > AiT

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic