69724Re: Fast Motorsailor

  • Mark Albanese
    Jul 18, 2013
      From the Flickerhivemind this is it. (Bruce, you always come thru, though you may have forgotten where you put it.)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/86125870@N00/55633782
      http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/55633781_ef6c2ed525_m.jpg

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 10:22 AM, daschultz8275@... wrote:

      There are/were some pics of an FMS under sail, but I don't have the links anymore. They weren't really very good quality.

      I seem to remember them being mixed in with some other Bolger boat pics and not ID'd as FMS.

      I know also the design was tweaked with a 2nd rudder on the other side. You might check out Bruce Hallman's Freeship renderings.

      IMO it is a pretty amazing design.

      Don

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic