69701Re: [bolger] Re: LCU-F - PROCEEDINGS Magazine article 'pdf'

  • phil.bolger
    Jul 8, 2013
      I could offer a ‘translation’ for the ‘mil-speak’;  actually it seems no worse than other areas of particular focus where ‘tech-speak’ is inevitable to compress lengthy word-combinations that compress larger concepts into indeed acronyms.
      List the ‘puzzle’ and I will offer the solution.

      Susanne

      From: Joe T
      Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 3:40 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: LCU-F - PROCEEDINGS Magazine article 'pdf'

      Tough reading through the military acronyms but enlightend replies seem to heavily favor the concept.

      Joe T

      --- In mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      > For those more ‘thirst’ on the
      ‘big’ navy project â€" no, make that “monumental” as Bruce Hallman put it â€" here are the first stirrings of what I hope to eventually be vigorous online discussions amongst Sailors, Marines, Experts and ‘Nixperts’...
      href="http://snafu-solomon.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-21st-century-landing-craft.html">http://snafu-solomon.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-21st-century-landing-craft.html

      > Could someone book me Tea-& Cookies with the CNO and the
      Commandant ? Lot’s to discuss...

      > Susanne Altenburger,
      PB&F

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic