69672Re: [bolger] Fw: Martha Jane Full Size Paper Plans

  • captainrocky99
    Jun 24 2:13 PM
      Sue,perhaps you could do 1:1 plans. Then we could  use our 3 D printers and just build the boat that way. Be sure to warn buyers to "take the machine outside" before pressing the start button! Rocky

      From: philbolger@...
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 3:57:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Fw: Martha Jane Full Size Paper Plans

      Well, I had the old Steven Wright joke in my head about him buying a map of... in 1:1 scale...
      So these and all of our plans are to the scale they originally were/are drawn in, usually on 17” x 22”- or 22” x 34”-format paper – just not in 1:1 scale of the boat...
      ”Never mind !”
      Hey it’s hot out here.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:55 AM