69648Re: [bolger] Re: Micro links on the net

  • Liam Hegarty
    Jun 18, 2013
      I'm curious about Micro plans too. I just bought an unfinished Micro with plans, but I don't know exactly what plans I should have. I don't seem to have any rigging instructions for a plain old micro, I have a rigging plan for a Navigator and an, updated plan for a Micro with a tabernacle.

      Liam

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:50 AM, jeffsprayer <jeffsprayer@...> wrote:

      Try http://archive.org/web/web.php for going back in time with those old links. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

      Jeff