      From: djdecker2002 <djdecker2002@...>
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:46 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dnjost" <davidjost@...> wrote:

      > found this with a quick search.

      <URL deleted>

      > Unfortunately, the firewall at my fine institute of learning is set NOT to download this file for the protection of my computer and the author!!! Do so at your own risk!

      I have no such firewall, plus I have a Virtual Machine I use as a sandbox for this stuff, so I downloaded the file. This file wasn't dangerous, but it wasn't piracy either.

      This was a 1.5 megabyte PDF consisting of 1,911 blank pages. It was not, as claimed, an electronic copy of BWOAM, it was nothing.

      I'm hoping the relative paucity of Internet piracy of this material doesn't indicate a lack of demand.

      -Derek

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic