69637Re: Scanning for pirated copies of Boats With An Open Mind

  • Jerry Wolczanski
    Jun 11, 2013
      Here's what they say (partial copy):

      "....If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on 2shared website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify 2shared in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.

      Your written notice must include the following:

      A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
      Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
      Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit 2shared to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
      Information reasonably sufficient to allow 2shared to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
      A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
      A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

      If you are a copyright holder, please submit your notice via electronic mail to: abuse@....
      or using our copyright infringement claim form at: our copyright infringement claim form...."
      etc. etc.

      Jerry W
      Built "Nymph" in mid 1990's.
      Warrenton, VA

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dnjost" <davidjost@...> wrote:

      > found this with a quick search. http://www.2shared.com/document/i9gK7xT-/Boats_with_an_Open_Mind_-_Seve.html
      >
      > Unfortunately, the firewall at my fine institute of learning is set NOT to download this file for the protection of my computer and the author!!! Do so at your own risk!
      >
      > Moderator...please delete this link after Suzanne and the estate of Phil Bolger has had the opportunity to chase and abolish these pirates.
      >
      > D. Jost
      >

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, <philbolger@> wrote:
      > >
      > > `125 Rigs’ should be the first new book to mature at long last...
      > > I’ll keep you posted.
      > >
      > > Susanne

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic