69561RE: [bolger] Micro as a floating camp or outboard cruiser

  • Mason Smith
    May 23, 2013

      Location, Long Lake, NY 12847, in the middle of the Adirondacks. Price is on the Bolger4Sale group. More info there too, and photos, as well as on my website. I didn’t think I should put the price on the plain Bolger group. It varies with what you take. Motor, no sailing rig, would be $1500. With new spars and new Lee sails, my costs, $400 more.---Mason Smith

      Adirondack Goodboat

      68 North Point Road

      Long Lake, NY 12847

      518 624 6398