- May 1, 2013Susanne Altenburger, PB&FDear Susanne,Would you please resend the following to me.Phil Bolger & Friends (PB&F) has never had a legitimate commercial relationship with Common Sense Boats(CSB)
- It is not clear to PB&F how CSB acquired copies of copies upon which their offerings are based.
- CSB has never presented PB&F with any royalty-checks.
- CSB has been advised in writing by PB&F on a number of occasions that it has no authority to take our work and make money off it.
- With CSBs location in British Columbia, further research is underfoot to determine the role of the Provincial government in Victoria in such matters.
- Challenges to customers emerging out of CSBs business model have been heard of before, with the final outcome in those cases uncertain.
I have begun the process of trying to recover the money that was paid to CSB and a concise statement would be helpful.Best wishes,M. Jay Jensen
New BlackBerry® Z10
Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>