69521Whalewatcher plans

  • m.jayjensen
    Apr 29, 2013
      First let me say that I am in no way defending Mr. Estes. I have had a
      bad experience with him in the past and will never do business with him
      again.
      What I would like to point out is that you may very well have gotten
      Whalewatcher plans from him but it may have been from him and not the
      business (CSB). If they were incomplete and you accepted them as such,
      then how could you say that CSB sold them to you ? If CSB sold incomplete
      plans then they would not be in business very long.

      The credit card company paid money to CSB.
      The plans were paid for in advance.
      When I had the electronic file printed I realized that they were of
      limited value without the key.
      Mr Estes said he had the key and would send it to me when he had the time
      to look for it. It has not happened.
      Mr Estes representing CSB does not respond to E-mails.

      How fine can a hair be split?

      Jay
      BlackBerry® 10
      Find out more about the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/517ec33ab95943394760st03duc
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic