69490Re: Fiddler II

  • prairiedog2332
    Apr 26, 2013
      Susanne,

      Yes, I think I can see that now as well and looks like a good idea!

      Looking more closely at the article, it really has a lot of attractive qualities. 4 feet of sitting headroom height with 2 seats, a really nice double bed and dedicated location for the porta-potty well aft the living area, as well as fuel and battery storage and wet locker. Great flow-through ventilation Plus a small porch on the stern for a couple of folding chairs and maybe a tiny BBQ.

      Disguised cash to follow. Perhaps more people might be interested as well as it should tow easily with a minivan, probably even better with a dedicated boat trailer that rides lower and launches easier,  than the flat bed I was first thinking.

      Nels

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

      > Yes, #391 should be #391 â€" not #341.
      > And yes â€" $75.-
      >
      > If a 5 Honda is the plan, I’d add a gently curved ‘tucked-up’ stern-extension (1/4” x 2) to end near the waterline for least drag, say 3’ max additional length and produce a fine ‘porch’ aft with that little engine at its center edge. Then you could extend the ‘swoop’ of her silhouette aft via top-rail with horizontals below to keep things from sliding out and into the...
      > “ I can see it now !”
      >
      > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic