69466Re: Bolger MT model

  • michaelnotigan
    Apr 22, 2013
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "nezih" <gencahm@...> wrote:

      > Pls find attached few pictures related with the modification of MT.
      > Closed cabin has been cancealed and front cabin builded in order to have more open space at the ack side
      > of MT.
      > 1.Cabin covers small space at front
      > 2.Cabin covers fully of front side.
      > Awaiting the comments of Bolger Group friends.
      >
      > Nezih

      Nezih, I like the fact you built a model of the MT before proceeding with the real thing. And I do like this configuration you built as a day boat with the open decks. I am picturing stanchions on the port and starboard decks aft, to better assist passengers in staying "in the boat!" I'm drawn more to the open, walk around bow; it allows one better line handling ability. I can also see some cushions custom made to allow a passenger to sit in comfort on that little forward cabin step. Very nicely done!
      Mike
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic