69455Re: lady slipper

  • vincent
    Apr 7, 2013
      thanks for the responses, guys. I got what I was looking for. It is interesting that his keel is very different than on the mocro or old shoe. I would tend to think, because there is really only a leading edge and a trailing edge, wash over would be a greatly reduced problem.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "vincent" <motorcyclejack2@...> wrote:

      > hi all. I am new here. I have searched the web over and I can't find one picture or drawing of mr Bolger's lady slipper. I was referred to it, recently, and would love to see one. I am particularly interested in the keel. thanks.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic